Saturday, May 24, 2008

Off to a good start

First of all, I hope the hope the birthday parties for Bella Rose and Anna are a big hit!!!!

I love when I'm productive on the weekends. When Chad's out of town (he's in Ashville, NC and Greenville, SC this weekend with his other 80s band, Stone Cold Fox) I can either just do nothing or I get a lot accomplished. So far it looks like this will be a good weekend. I made cupcake for my good friend Ty Finch's daughter's bridal luncheon this morning. They're supposed to be a deep red to match the dresses, but...red's hard to make, so I went the pink route :-) I did burn the cupcakes yesterday and had to remake them- oh well, you can't do everything! if you've ever taken a cake class, this is just tip 2D from Wilton. It's so easy- you squeeze and this cute flower comes out. People think they're hard to make, but it's all in the tip....


Chad worked so hard on the nursery this week. I am in LOVE with the carpet in there- it's like you're walking on a cloud. Here are a few pictures of the nursery so far....



Note the deadly bumper..... looks dangerous right????

...and the wall o' storage with the Murphy bed. It needs a little paint, but it'll work for now- so easy to lift and fold back into the wall- yeah Chad!!!!!


Off to drop off the cupcakes. I'm aiming to come home, plant flowers around the mailbox, pressure wash the front walk, and potentially make a baby blanket for Corey and his wife Randy's new baby. It'll be here before I know it, and baby William won't be far behind. Those are the plans, we'll see , I may end up watching America's Next Top Model- there's got to be a marathon on today and taking a nap.

3 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

of course there has to be a marathon for ANTM! Isn't there always? Love the Murphy bed!!!! Love it. JT when Chad comes back to Asheville will you please come with him?! The cupckaes are super cute and thank you for the shout out to BellaRose. The party was a huge hit.

JTP said...

I wanted to come this time, but my big belly and 4hours in the car don't mix :-( I will come soon- with baby William! can't wait to hear about the big party :-)

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

LOVEEEE The cupcakes, seriously.. might submit those to cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com :) MISS YOU!