Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

The birthday boy

Today is the big 2 month birthday! I can't believe I'm typing this while I'm at work (kids are doing a review sheet :-) ) and Chad's taking the baby to the sitter- just two short months ago we were at the hospital. He has changed soo much! I feel like he's getting a little personality and we know what he likes and what he doesn't. I thought this morning as I was getting his bottles ready how cute they were with only one ounce and now he has 5 ounces! He's changing so much, so fast. I want time to slow down. He is the happiest baby and Chad and I can't believe what we did without him. Who would've thought how content we'd be to just stay at home and say "oooo" just to have him repeat it back to you, but I wouldn't trade those moments for anything. It's hard to believe you can love something so tiny so much. Happy 2 month birthday to our favorite, our sweet, our wonderful little William!!!!

Brand new baby
Chad looks like he's holding him so carefully here..you should see him now- what a pro!
He wore this last night and his legs hang out of the bottom. He sits up to the giraffe in the swing- he was so little!!!! Look at his skinny face!
Here's the chunky baby we love! We go to the doctor tomorrow- I'll post with his new stats...I bet he's grown 2 inches!

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday to our sweet handsom
baby, I love the smile and big beautiful eyes.
Can't wait to hold you in my arms.
Love
Grandmama Noni

Rachael M. said...

awww...that does seem like just yesterday!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

happy 2 months william!!! i love his little outfit in this!!!!!