Tuesday, March 2, 2010



Chad just sent me this at work...poor WDP, 2nd day home with a yucky stomach bug. My friend Melanie gave me good advice with a stomach bug..."Beach towels are your friend" So we put them in the bed, beside the bed (changed that one almost as soon as we put it down)...I should've drapped the sofa in them yesterday- we had two "incidents"... I guess I'll be cleaning the sofa really well this weekend. We went to the doctor next week and he said "see you next week" kind of jokingly but kind of not. I feel like we've been so much since he started school in January. But germs and school go hand in hand....Feel better buddy!

8 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

that picture just breaks my heart! beach towels, what a great idea!!! such a wise friend. i feel so bad for him with his vest and hoodie on. poor little man so cold and sick!

Jessica said...

Beach Towels!!!! Brilliant!

Swwet Boy, break my heart!!!

Jessica said...

bless his little heart!!!

and beach towels.....Brilliant!

Melanie said...

Oh my heavens...he is just so pitiful (and yet still so darling) all snuggled up and resting. I'm glad the advice is working...better than changing sheets at 4 in the morning! Take care poor boy, and mommy too.

KatieKate said...

oooooh, beach towels. Good Call. writing that one down.

And the photo... seriously. Kill me now. HUgs to your house!

Colton's Journey said...

OHH no i hate you all got the bug! we've all had it and its terrible! My dad had to go get iv fluids it was so bad....its terribly contagious. Hope you get over it QUICK!

Byerly said...

Chesson was looking much the same last week. Ick! I hope y'all are feeling better asap!

Unknown said...

poor poor little man. hope he's feeling better. beack towels are a great idea, i will def. remember that.