Monday, March 29, 2010

A full weekend...

What a busy weekend...first to start- I know I'm keeping sewing stuff on my other blog but look at these, I mean...too cute! The choclate lab? The golf bag? Obviously I was into gingham this weekend, but I just thought these were too cute not to share in 2 places!

Now onto Diaper Fest 2010....

William wanted his animals in diapers this weekend??? Then he would sniff them to see if they "sent out scout" and need to change them....This was so adorable I couldn't stand it! He had trouble with the diapers but really semmed to "know" what to do and would even "wipe" their bottoms!!!! What a sweet boy!

Chad has a "new" set of electronic drums he's working on fixing up to sell on ebay and William was so into playing them with the headphones. I have no idea what it sounded like, but he must've liked it!



Lastly- Easter Egg Hunt! There's a church at the entrance to our neighborhood and they hosted an egg hunt in the park across the street. We don't go to church there, but thought we'd try their egg hunt because they divided the park into 0-2, 3-4 and 5 and up. I didn't want big kids confusing William and running all over him. He loved it! It's amazing how with no prior knowledge of egg hunts he started saying "egg...basket" and then went for it. he'd spot one egg and go for it bypassing 10 or 15 along the way just to get to the "one" he saw. It was fun. We came home and I "hid" (meaning I threw the eggs out in the yard) several more times. Excuse the pink basket. I bought it last year on sale and had good intentions of redoing the liner in blue with his name but, well, as you can tell I did not....maybe next year :-) He didn't care one bit!


This is William before the egg hunt. He wants to waer this hat everywhere- you can't tell from the picture but its a fleece baseball cap with ears...very "A Christmas Story" not very Easter-ish...oh well such is life! Spring Break for me in three days. I could not be more ready!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

sniff it out!!! Crack me up!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

love love love the diapers on the stuffed animals. our house is similar. WDP is too cute!!! love him

Unknown said...

hilarious, what a boy.
i love the gingham, those are so cute. i have tried to comment on your sewing blog but the secret word at the bottom is not showing up all the way for me to type it in, probably my silly computer though.