Friday, April 30, 2010

Someone's loving the popsicle maker

Yum! We are loving the Zoku popsicle maker. It's too amazing for words. I added the Boathouse Fruit smoothie drink- yum! William loved it. 3 more Mondays until summer and I can't wait!!!
We just went out for Special Olympics here at school- terrible picture of me- but Shannon from my Ecology class is so sweet- she even introduced me to her boyfriend from another school :-) The way she yells "Mrs. Perry!!!" every morning is just cute enough to make you smile! And here's me and SnowBird- I almost wet my pants when I saw him- I LOVE SnowBird!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

awww I think that picture of you is pretty!! your the most beautiful science teacher I ever saw!!

we love boathouse, that is an idea hadnt thought of.....so smart.

Unknown said...

i think that picture is very cute too! i love that you think in 3 more mondays until summer language, that is the way of a teacher.
it does put it into perspective how close camp is too.
i want a popsicle make i keep forgetting about it and am glad you did another post about it. that looks so yummy.