Thursday, April 24, 2008

The beginning of an adventure


OK, OK here's my blog, well our blog although I'm fairly certain Chad will not be keeping it up to date :-) Just be fore-warned it will probably not be that interesting. Like today the most exciting thing that happened- well, there are 4:

1) I made 2 more pillows for baby William's nursery reading corner

2) I had to go to a work lecture at the library, apparently you have to pay to leave. I didn't have any money so the parking attendant just said she'd write "no money" on my ticket and let me
leave without paying

3) Chad had an embedded tick on his ankle I had to help him get out

4) I despise slugs, as in I like to keep a salt barrier around the front door to prevent them. I pressure washed the front steps on Sunday and did not reinstate the salt barrier, tonight there were probably 15 yucky,unlucky slugs, so I had to salt them and kill them. I know it's mean, but they should learn not to come near my house....

See- what an exciting life I lead!

Chad has lovingly nickname our new family The Perry Trio. We will be a twosome for exactly 3 months and one more day- then our trio will begin- what an adventure! So if you want to read about our weekly excitement- it's not always as great as today- I will try to start blogging our lives away. Hopefully more excitment will come our way as July 25 gets closer. I think I'm ready.... as long as the slugs stay away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! The Perry Trio, I love it! And for real, those slugs better just get with the program and stay away from your house! Miss you! - Courtney

The Colorado Carrs said...

You did it!!!! I am so proud!

The Colorado Carrs said...

I think you will be quite suprised how interesting life is. I never feel like I have anything to write. But it turns out a ok.....

Disney cruise 2012 Baby!

Anonymous said...

okay see this is very interesting!! I am so proud of you. I am going to have to blog introduce you to our friend katie. i know you will love each other. i hate slugs too. worth put grub killer in our yard and there have been dead grubs like crazy all over our yard and it is so gross! i will help you with the blog. i am so excited.
this is sunday by the way. i am with Newell in Chicago

Anonymous said...

Nursery reading corner, you crack me up. Because I know you're serious. I so miss you! love Burs