Thursday, June 19, 2008

A few pics for you....

baby William's new stationary that Rachel made for us- Love it!
My new stationary- love both of these two......
A preggers pic for you- how has my tummy gotten so large? I get asked all the time if I'm due any day. When i tell them July- they say "oh- you look ready to go any minute now" thanks a lot! My new comment may be "I'm due in Nov" just to really freak people out :-)
My friend Christian at Chad's show last Friday night. He loves the 80s!
Us at the shower. Why am I posting this pic- I look HUGE! Ugh!
A birthday outfit for Katie- you can't tell from the picture, but it has pink dots on the green and the copcake has green dots on the pink- super cute for a sweet 1 year old!

4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! it is never fun being at the end of pregnancy but you only have a month left. you are doing awesome. LOVE the stationary, and the little one year old outfit. you are just way too cool. i think that would be so funny if you told people that you were due in november. please just do it once and report back to us!

Rachael M. said...

Awww...I think you look perfect. I don't know anyone in real life who was smaller than that one month or less out, so I don't know why they're so shocked. I mean, after a certain point, there's just nowhere else for babyhead to go...

SO glad you like the stationery!!! :-D

I want to be able to make cute dresses like that!!! Not in the repetoire...

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

Katie's 1 year old outfit is so cute, like... can you make me one?! Haha. And the stationary - ADORABLE!

The Colorado Carrs said...

Seriously its like people loose all tact when they get around a pregnant woman. You do look fabulous, I cant wait to see this little fella!!