Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sorry, no pics!

OK, I can't find the time to do this at home and I can't seem to get my pictures to pull up on my work computer, so no pics today- sorry!  I know it's been forever since we've updated- there hasn't been much going on lately.  We're just laying low until Baby William gets here--around July 25.

Our good friends Jay and Melanie- aka Officer HotPants and MelMel hosted a baby shower for us Saturday.  Baby William racked up on the fun gifts.  Hopefully I can post some pics soon from the party.  It was fun just to hang out with friends and get advice from all of our already parent friends.  D and Karen brought their new baby Matthew- he could not be any sweeter- blond curly hair and dark blue eyes and he didn't cry- too cute!  Hopefully baby William will act like that :-)

Chad has been busy this week doing contractor things.  He was home this weekend and played at Mickey Roo's again.  It was soo crowded- even the pregnant wife of the guy in the band couldn't get a seat!  I spent most of the night outside with Christian and Keith.    I think they'll be back at the Roo's the first Saturday in August- not sure if I'll make it, but if so maybe I can have reserved seating :-)  If you're ever there they have possibly the best banana pudding from a restaurant  I've ever had- a pregnant girls' dream come true.....

Chad's building a new Murphy bed for the upstairs.  We're now obsessed with Murphy Beds- it gives you tons of room and storage- especially when you don't really use the bed that much.  We're trying to have it finished before Betsy...and probably Princess come up right after the baby gets here.  I'll get pics soon, promise!

Exciting news for me...I ordered the cutest stationary ever form my friend Rachel- well, I've never "met" Rachel but we're Blog buddies and facebook pals.  She has the coolest job where she makes custom stationary.  You email her some things you like and she makes a few proofs, you select and like magic they show up at your doorstep.  We ordered some for William (which match his nursery) Jen and Chad cards, and some cards for just me.  I'll definitely post these because they're too cute not too. I like having cute, creative cards, when I'm not the one having to be creative and make them.  I think she also does birth announcements, and all other kinds of invitations.   Check out her website....Potent Notables

Lastly, I have been attacked by some kind of bug.  I woke up Sunday night itching about 3 places on my belly and by Monday at noon I had about 20 bites on my belly and back.  I have been miserable!  I even called the doctor I was thinking I had mumps or measles or chicken pox....it's not, just lots of bug bites.  The strange part is that I have never been anywhere where a bug would get me without my shirt on...who knows!  I did get a high dose hydrocortisone cream that sort of seems to help.  I guess if this is my only pregnancy woe, it's not that bad......

Pictures soon I promise!

7 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

Wow think you might have PUPP? Its some rash you can get while being pregnant. Glad to hear of all the happenings...I have missed you!

JTP said...

I'd never heard of PUPP, but she did rule it out..... I guess that's good???

Rachael M. said...

You might have just gotten a mosquito in the bed with you. I've gotten up with strange bites before and that's the only explanation I can think of. Of course, there are usually only 2 or 3 and not 40! If you had been in a hotel I'd say bedbugs!

You NEED to make that pudding recipe I found. OMG. I want to eat it once a day until I die. And I'm picky about my pudding!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

I hope it's not chiggers, and I hope they go away soon. And .. of COURSE pics won't upload on that work computer...don't even get me started. Looking forward to lunch!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

WHERE ARE YOU REGISTERED!!!!!!!!! your killing me by not telling. i will do my own research. does anyone else know where that can share? see you do have a lot to share. i LOVE stationary too. i will have to go to your friends site and you must put up pictures. i can't wait to see them. i have never heard of that PUPP either. jessica is always so good knowing about all that stuff.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

ha i found it! did you know that there is another jennifer perry in nashville having a baby soon. is there another place as well as babies r us?

JTP said...

we are also at target :-)