Sunday, July 6, 2008

Chad thinks he's Lucas Roberts

I'm embarrassed to say that I'm a faithful viewer of Days of Our Lives- no wait, I'm pretty much obsessed with the show. I watched Biggest Loser because Sammy was the host- it's pitiful I know. It's Chad's Grandma's fault. I watched it at her house a few times and became hooked. I do tivo it so I can fast forward through most of the show- it takes me about 15 minutes to watch an hour long episode. Which leads me to the title of my post. Chad came home from playing music this weekend and he'd gone shopping. Let's just say that one of the shirts he bought was a little bit too small. He says it was the biggest one they had and it was only $2 so why not.....um, because you look like Lucas Roberts from Days of Our Lives when you wear it. He said the other color choices were too Simon Cowell (grays and blacks). The funny part is that it's a stretchy shirt that's made to be too tight around your biceps- he looks just like Lucas. I snapped a quick picture so you can see my hot man... my baby daddy....my Lucas Roberts or Lucas Horton, I think he's changed his name...... he only needs a mustache to be a body double for Lucas...creepy! Now if only I had a mansion and a lot of nice jewelry and fresh flowers all over the house.......


7 comments:

Rachael M. said...

Lucas has a mustache now?

The Colorado Carrs said...

you are to funny!

JTP said...

yes, he has a mustache- it's scary.... yet I continue to watch.....

Sunday Grant Photography said...

okay before i even read the post i looked at the picture and thought "boy chad likes to wear tight shirts!" ha! that is so funny, and it is a bit simon cowell!

JTP said...

that's the funny part- Chad NEVER wears tight shirts...except for this one...I can't blieve after I pointed out how tight it was that he kept wearing it- I think he's trying to prove a point...and get his $2 worth :-) We'll see if he ever wears it again.....

Rebecca Holliday said...

Hi Jennifer! I found your blog from a link on your Facebook page. This is so funny!

See you tomorrow :0)

KatieKate said...

And, um, I'm going to share this because you may be the only person on Earth who knows what I'm talking about...

but our new babysitter looks EXACTLY like Chelsey on Days of Our Lives. I am not even kidding. I keep thinking, "Um, did you bury anyone inthe basement recently?"