Friday, August 8, 2008

Big Week



William's had lots of adventures this week- first babysitter, first doctor appointment (he gained a pound!), and lots of adventures ...that's what Chad and I call running errands with him. You never know what will happen with a baby while you're out so even a trip to target becomes an adventure. I did pull over today in a parking lot and change his diaper- I guess I'm officially a mom. He's gone out to dinner twice- Demo's last weekend and Mickey Roo's BBQ yesterday- a perfect angel both times! Chad's mom and Dwayne are here, so he's getting some "Grandmom and Pops" time in too. We went up to the high school where I used to work for a quick visit- everyone loved him (I think it's the fact that he's quiet and the hair, everyone loves the hair!). Whew- what a big week- here are a few pics....
I've been checking myself out in the mirror....

My new favorite face I was so brave at the doctor's office- even though they made me take off my cute outfit and just chill in the diaper- yuck! A little Pops and Grandmom time....

5 comments:

Rachael M. said...

Ok, I am LOVING the rockband set up on his onesie in the top picture.

Callie said...

I love the Adventures of Will.i.am.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

don't you hate when you go to the doctor and they make you take off the cute outfit that you planned and planned for!! i LOVE him.

The Colorado Carrs said...

It was such a struggle the first few times we took Rylie to the doctor. Simply because of the outfit and it was winter!!!

Love the drummer onsie! SO cute!!!!

Sasha said...

ok if i am not mistaken, i have seen that face before...you have pictures from when you were a baby doing the same thing and i am positive of it! if i could only get a hold of the picture albums...the green ones that are falling apart, oh yeah they would be in california....so just take my word for it :-)