Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ten days old!!!

The baby celebrated the eve of his 10 day old birthday by stretching on the sofa- he no longer wants to stay all squished up. He also watched a little tv with Daddy- they are sooo cute together (oops, I cut Chad out of this picture- sorry!)

This outfit makes me think ,"tennis anyone?"

When we changed him for bed, he looked so sweet in his crab nightie and then silly me ended up spilling milk all over him- sorry baby! I see now why it's important to actually screw the lids on the bottle- it's a slow learning curve at the Perry household! We changed him again, which he hated, and around midnight he finally gave into sleep and gave us the official "10 day old" sign....

This morning he's taking a big rest before we venture into downtown Nashville. We're off to check the proof for the baby announcements and thought he'd enjoy getting out (car ride and a ride in the pouch, what's not to love?) Last night in my pumping daze I was looking through some baby magazine and saw a baby in a Boppy- we tried it this morning and he's in heaven.....



We thought we'd move up to the next size diapers- because we're out of newborns and have lots of size 1s, but there's about an inch gap in the leg elastic because he's so skinny- Chad's off to Babies R Us later today- his second home. I think he goes there more than Home Depot :-)



It's a big week- first babysitter, two week old birthday, first doctor visit, Chad's mom's coming for a visit...I know the blog is boring to most, but I think our families like reading it from far away, and I know one day I'll like looking back on our little one's adventure's in the very beginning :-)
I have a short clip of him kicking and moving all about- I need to figure out how to load it...I'll work on it :-)

4 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

I wanna see this kid in his boxer's when you get a chance!!!

Love the high ten!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

oh my gosh your post made me laugh so hard! :) he is SO CUTE can't wait to come see him.

Rachael M. said...

LMAO at his "10-days-old" gang sign.

Callie said...

I am such a loser for missing all of this!!! UGH!!!! I hate being so far away!!!!!!!!!!!

Will.i.am is doing the touchdown baby. Jack still does that.

Miss you!!!