Sunday, September 14, 2008

Week 8- Where does time go???

I won't bore you with the details of the last few weeks, but basically I'm back at work full time (it's OK), Chad's busy, busy doing contractor things, and William is growing like a weed. We have a two month appointment next Wednesday- I bet he's grown two inches! Here are just a bunch of pictures of him with short descriptions....

Oh I forgot his new thing is to try and repeat what Chad says. Chad will say "A- goo" and William will say it back...soooo fun

He loves to blow mouth bubbles- we call him rabid baby.....
Before we leave the house if he's in the carseat for too long he'll fuss. Chad's response- act like the carseat is the Flying Dutchman ride at a fair.... it works I can't complain!

happy baby
If it's nice out I'll spread a blanket in the yard and set up camp for a "picnic." he LOVES it ..I do too until the mosquitoes find us!
Seriously- you can't tell me he's not huge compared to just a few weeks ago....

Here we are playing "Steamroller" (have I blogged about steamroller?)with him. He just giggles and giggles. This is when he firrst started repeating stuff back to Chad :-)

Dad's view of life with William.... he feeds him all the time :-)


This one's dark, but funny- Chad was trying to carry him on his shoulders....





4 comments:

vern said...

so excited for you guys. you have a beautiful boy. glad to see you are taking so many pictures b/c it passes way too quickly. hope you are well.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

he is so awesome and yes he is getting bigger. i love hearing all the wonderful things that he is doing and can't wait to get the update on the appointment

The Colorado Carrs said...

awww, he has gotten really big. what a sweet little man!

Glad your doing well back at work!

JTP said...

well...work is work- not as great as staying home and he's oo happy in the morning- I hate leaving him! Chad has fun with him in the mornings though.... At least I'll be home over holidays and next summer- it'll make me appreciate those times even more!!!!