Sunday, August 31, 2008

Week 5-lots of pics!

So I apologize for not posting much last week..we were pretty busy and honestly I just didn't get around to it. I am starting back to work this week- well sort of. William will start going to Miss Nicole's for daycare this week and I am filling my week with appointments and getting all of my school stuff together. Hopefully I'll find time to post once or twice a week. I'm going to try!!!



Chad and I looked back at "old" pictures yesterday- he's just changing so much, we can't believe it! He now has a super sweet double chin and is getting a chubby belly- I love it! We're convinced he's longer too, but we'll have to wait until our doctor appointment to confirm our suspicions...



William has started to smile- real smiles, not gas smiles! He'll only give you one every so often, but they will melt your heat! Chad likes to take this blue pillow we have that's squishy and roll it over his feet and tummy and stop right before the head and kind of sing "Steamroller" by James Taylor- it gets a smile 90% of the time...so sweet! He also likes when you hold his arms Frankenstein style and kind of shake them and say "OHHH Monster baby".... someone's ready for Halloween!


This week we went to a birthday party for our friend Shawn- they played Guitar Hero and William just slept and drank a bottle the whole time. I'm glad loud things/places don't really phase him... he did smile and giggle, but it was when Shawn's mom was telling us about someone's accident and how they can't move their legs and can only be off the ventilator for a few hours- he just cracked up and giggled four or five times. Not the best timing, but it lightened the party mode.... and it was adorable- I've never heard him laugh that much when he's awake! Here he is at the party "sleeping"- he kept doing these funny arm things :-)



We met Molly at PeiWei- of course he loved some Molly time! (He did poop on this outfit and it won't come out- even though we have a new washer!) That seems to be his thing these days- poop and stain. Maybe he's bored with the 0-3 and wants to start wearing new things.... But our new washer is fabulous- it's soo quiet- gotta love that!




Last but not least I wish I took better pictures. looking at everyone else's blog I wish I was a better photographer! Why did I not take a photograph class in college instead of ..I don't know distance running, water safety, soccer, horseback riding- the list goes on and on of silly classes I took! Or maybe I could've taken some classes just once like Physics (three times) or Chemistry (twice)....ugh! My advice for new moms- take a photography class while you're pregnant!!!




5 comments:

KatieKate said...

I, for one, think your photography is just fine. Of course, having a cute baby does help the situation.

Callie said...

Your pictures are great. As I have always said (especially in reference to certain people), it's not the person, it's the camera. I have a nice point and shoot camera and it is great! As soon as I was the stepmother of 3, I found out that it doesn't work as well as I thought. The digital SLRs are the way to go. They don't have that lag time- so you don't have kids running out of the shot or you don't miss cute baby faces. It's all about the speed!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

OH my gosh he is SO CUTE! and so BIG! He has grown sooooo much, I love the frankenstein picture! haha!

Rachael M. said...

I agree with Callie about the cameras AND your pictures.

I can't believe he's keeping all that crazy hair. HOW FUN!

He's cute :-D

The Colorado Carrs said...

He is just so freakin' cute! I cant get over it!!! Rylie might like younger men you never know!!!