Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Chad's not home a lot on the weekends, so when he's here I/we like to have little family outings. Today we decided to find a pumpkin patch- perfect to try out he camera we bought last night...which we've since returned, but that's another story....

We found Gentry Farm which happened to be close to the house, so I dressed William up in his new Halloween outfit (everyone seemed to vote for black and white, I wanted khaki, so he has 2 Halloween around town outfits...) He looked ADORABLE and I'm not just saying that because I'm the mom. He even had on his little Johnny socks that look like black converse hightops. He sat in the bouncy for just a few minutes and fell asleep and woke up to an explosion from the diaper. I'm convinced he didn't want to wear a jon-jon with a ghost on it so he thought he'd mess on it and we'd put him in a "big" boy outfit. Tricky Mommy had TWO outfits ready to go, so he wore the khaki and pumpkin outfit to the farm. I think next year we'll have better luck at the pumpkin patch pics....

We are trying out a lot with the new camera so here are just a few pictures we've taken just hanging out today. I love being home on the weekends just watching him look at books with Chad in the morning and hearing him/ seeing him giggle and smile all day. It makes me sad to have to go to work and see all that I miss while I'm taking roll and doing teacher things- so sad! We are so lucky to have such a sweetie little baby!!!!

Oh and by the way I STILL can't figure out how to arrange pictures on the blog- how do you drag them around Sunday to make your blog look so good???? I want to put a few pictures on one row... FYI, blogger will not load any more pictures tonight, so I will try loading the others later this week :-)

4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

well when i am arranging the pictures i just pick which position i want them (right, left, center) and then drag them so they are in line. it took me forever to get it figured out. i also picked the template that would let me do three in a row, template matters. i think that you might have a narrow one. i have no idea if this is true or not, but it sounds good. i think you are doing a great job and the outfits are just so darn cute. you look beautiful by the way!

JTP said...

you are sweet to say that and maybe it is my template- I will investigate changing it :-)

Becky said...

such cute little pics. maybe we should have a mom and son 'skip school' day soon! we can organize our own field trip for our boys. paris?!?!?

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

LOVE THE PICS! he is so cute with the pumpkins. love it.