Friday, October 10, 2008

A cold and a big weekend


Poor little William has his first cold :-( It's so sad when he's trying to cough. He slept in the swing last night and did OK. Yesterday ha had it in his mind that he was not going to go to daycare. The sitter called Chad about 10:30 and said he was hysterical. Chad picked him up and he was fine the rest of the day. He just wanted an early weekend :-) I completely understand his point of view. But doesn't he still look adorable??? Does this look like the face of someone hysterical???




We have our first big race tomorrow. I haven't blogged about it because I wasn't sure we'd actually do it, but here I am stating it- we will run the Brentwood Boogie 5K tomorrow. I'll have the fastest 13 minute mile of anyone else out there! I'm so slow these days, but hopefully all the carbo loading and tapering I've been doing will help my race efforts. By tapering, I really mean we haven't been running at all this week :-) I train by carbo loading. We'll see if my training method works tomorrow. If nothing else, he will be the cutest 2 mo old in the race :-)





Here are just a few pics from the last week of our little pal...
Here he's showing you the first time he's worn my favorite pjs I bought when I was pregnant- I also think it will be his last- they're sooo tight, and his big skis (feet) are curled at the toes...so sad!
I'm trying to find him a bunting for wearing while we run this winter so we tried a feww on at the local outfitters- is this cute or what????

No comments: