Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy 4mo Birthday to baby William!

What a change in just 4months!!!!!



Today is William's 1/3 year birthday! I love half birthdays (you just missed mine Nov 6), and think for William we will celebrate the thirds, and half year birthdays- always a reason to celebrate! I have been busy working on a Christmas outfit so we can go see Santa this week (school's out all week!) How cute is this? It's super soft corduroy- perfect for WDP! he will also have one with a snowman, but that's later in the week...



Chad was in Atl this weekend and William and I got to catch up with an old friend Vern who was in town for a convention- so fun! I still can't believe he's married with 3- almost 4 kids! It seems like just yesterday he lived with Reggie and they had a moldy shower curtain! It was fun to hear about his work at the Methodist church in Boone. I didn't know he had to give a sermon for their non-traditional service every Sunday morning- now I feel badly that I'm always telling him to update his blog- I publicly- well as public as my blog is, apologize :-) But you should still at least upload pics every so often so we can see how big your kids are!!!!


I love school vacations- they are the best part about being a school teacher. Hopefully I will get some rest, finish all sewing projects, and get some good baby William time this week :-)

4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Love the outfit!!! how sweet is that. you are just amazing JT. Have an awesome week at home.
Moldy Shower curtains, HA! I am pretty sure that you don't want to look at Worth's shower curtain (i refuse to clean his bathroom!)

Byerly said...

William looks so long! What a big boy. Happy 4 months William! JT, his Christmas outfit is fabulous.

The Colorado Carrs said...

He is chillin in that last picture!!! love it and LOVE the outfit. Your so talented!!!

I am with sunday I refuse to clean myrons bathroom too....boys! remeber when we bought Vern a whole box of blistex for his birthday one year!!! hahahha good times

vern said...

it was wonderful to see you JT, and i'm a huge william fan as well...please pass along my thanks for lunch.

i totally remember the blistex, btw (i think i had a bit of an addiction and rather than calling me on it, you guys just fed it).

and sunday and jessica-your guys have their own bathrooms? i'm kinda jealous.