Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Surprise

I am wearing out the video function on our camera. now that it doesn't chime when you turn it on, you can really sneak up on WDP and get some cute movies. he's pretty much a pro at the rollover. EVERYTIME you put him down he wants to flip- on the changing table, in the crib, everywhere. I think he's doing a better job of holding his head up after the flip. He's still not too sure what to do once he's rolled over. Sometimes he'll kick enough that he turns sideways.... I was trying to hold him back until I could start the camera for this video...he gives you a little surprise at the end!



We went to Birmingham Monday just for the day to see my college roomie and her mom. WDP was such a ham, smiling and cooing. I was a little embarrassed that William now wears the same size diapers as Katie- her 18month old! We'll find out exactly what he weighs Friday when we go in for his check-up. I hope he's not off the charts huge! What a fun daytrip, and now I know just how difficult it is to travel in a car with a baby- oh the joys of Christmas travelling! Good Luck on your trip to FL Byerly! He just wants to squirm, and then I want to hold him Brittany Spears style, but I can't because I'm a rule following type- A kind of girl.

Chad and I were scrolling through pictures and Chad has an uncanny ability to say pretty funny things about pictures- like he'll say something the person should be saying when that's not at all what they were doing, but it could've been- like in this picture I thought- baby William is stretching (he loves to stretch) how sweet and Chad immediately thought he was channeling his inner Super Mario Brothers and jumping over something....

I'm glad Chad still makes me giggle :-)

4 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

a good giggle is key in a husband...

The Colorado Carrs said...

keep up the videos rylie loves "weeeyum"

The Colorado Carrs said...

We particularly like the spit up at the end!!!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

love the super mario pic!