Saturday, November 8, 2008

November's here already???

How can it be November already? And almost the middle of November at that? Time is flying by so quickly. While I find myself wishing away the time so it'll be winter break and then summer vacation, I want time to slow down. William's changing so fast, I want to take it all in...


William has just started sitting in the Bumbo and loves it. We have the little tray and it's perfect for setting toys on and letting him grab away. He looks at most toys with such intensity, it's pretty funny :-)



He has a new obsession with this ball Dad and Betsy bought him last spring (his first toy). His fingers slip right into the holes and he can pass it back and forth- so cute!



I've mentioned before how he has become a drool machine. We bought a ton of new bibs last weekend- he's started drooling through four or five a day. The washing machine just couldn't keep up! he's become quite fond of the thumb. We've tried hard to not use the paci- we folded and he has one (actually about 7! I can't keep up with sterilizing them!!!) We've tried to avoid the thumb, but I think hte thum is winning. The sad part is- Chad and I both think it's super cute when he gets his tiny little thumb into his mouth....



He's still not fond of tummy time, but he's tolerating it a little bit better....





For Halloween we just hung out at the house and passed out candy. Someone got very sleepy. He fell asleep as I was taking his costume off.....

The leaves are turning and it's starting to get a chill in the air(again- it was cold, hot, cold)- I love the fall!!! I've already got my fingers crossed for a few snow days this year.

4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

BellaRose is a thumbsucker and I LOVE it! It is wonderful, she always has it, we never have to sterilize, and we never forget it! Perfect. William is the sweetest.

Byerly said...

We couldn't survive without Chesson's pacifier. I love seeing William so excited about his toys. It's fun for me to see the next stages for Chesson through you and William!

Sasha said...

he is so sweet! i cant believe how big he is getting, love the bumbo action.cope had one of those balls, he was crazy over it!finally got some pics of the house up, check them out.

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

I just love these pics! He is getting cuter every day and who knew that was even possible as he was already a stud on day 1!