Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween!

It's William's first Halloween and while I had big plans for the Perry Three to trick or treat, or more precisely- tailgate in our front yard with the grill and our pop up tent for all the neighbors to stop by and get a snack while they were out trick or treating.... Chad will be in Greenville all weekend playing music, so we're opting to be a little more traditional and just pass out candy at the house. My sweet friend Polly's parents sent me the cutest pumpkin outfit while I was pregnant and when I got it I thought he'll be so cute in this, but it was not until we put him in it yesterday that I fully realized how adorable he is as a pumpkin!!!! He is such a good sport about letting me change his clothes and dress him up a lot. I just can't get over how sweet he looks in this!!! We wish everyone a spooky and safe Halloween! Stop by our house next year for a tailgating adventure and look for the Perry Trio as Lenny, Tuck and MingMing......

6 comments:

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

I WANT HIM!!! :) He is so cute Jennifer, this pumpkin outfit is ADORABLE! I love it.

The Colorado Carrs said...

love it!!!!

also love our fun box we got yesterday!!! seriously go into business that gingham number is priceless!!!

you rock my friend!

Byerly said...

Oh my - he is adorable! Happy Halloween!

Sasha said...

too cute!!!!its a fun age to dress them up, glad to hear you are participating in the fun even though chadwick is gone!!!have fun tonight!

Rachael M. said...

Lilah is a pumpkin today, too. ;-D

Sunday Grant Photography said...

that is a wonderful pumpkin outfit. so cozy! that sounds like so much fun tailgating at your house. we have a fire out front and wait for trick or treaters, but they just drive right past us. I yell we have candy, maybe they are afraid of the scary woman yelling at them to stop!