Saturday, December 20, 2008

First haircut!


William turns 5mo old on Tuesday (happy early birthday sweet baby) but I felt like his hair was just getting out of control. I miss the short hair he had when he was first born. It was just getting so long that it was starting to lay flat and was almost in his eyes, so today he got a haircut. getting to know Tony before the big cut
I didn't want it to be a boxy "boy cut" just a little shorter all over and still keep the "piecey-ness" if that's even a word :-) I had my hair cut and then Tony, my favorite stylist of all time, cut sweet Williams- this was after he won over all the girls in the salon. I think he knew something was going on. He sat in the carrier patiently while Tony cut my hair and then he worked his Edward Scissorhands magic on WDP. He was so good while he was getting it cut- he just chewed on his soothie paci and looked around... I hope he'll always behave like that, but probably not!


It's perfect! Just shorter all around and he still looks like a baby. It's even standing up a little bit more now- good! I do think they should make baby products for hair. I would totally buy them.... a little fauxhawk would be so sweet when he's rocking the snowman jon-jon! I'll try to get some cute pictures tonight- we're going to Opryland Hotel to see the lights!

I just thought this was a cute picture from earlier in the week- he was showing Tigger who's boss!

3 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i knew you would cut his hair after you posted the quiz!! You started thinking about it and could not get it out of your mind. He looks so cute. I know I really do tell you this all the time, but i really could eat him up. I want to meet him so badly!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

LOVE the tigger picture! LOVE IT! he is SO cute, and love that Tony cut his hair, I bet you took him a cupcake too! :)

Byerly said...

That Tony did an excellent job. What a big day! Baby William looks just as cute as ever.