Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy 5mo Birthday

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe it's going by so quickly! How in the world do I have a 5mo old? What did we ever do without sweet William? To celebrate the big birthday here are 5 things I love about William:

1) His smile- it's adorable and gummy and he does it all the time. We are so lucky to have a
happy baby!
2) His laugh- he's starting to laugh more each day- it's the best sound I've ever heard and it
will make you laugh too- it's awesome!
3) The way he talks- he oohs and aahs and coos with the best of them....
4) The way his face looks when you hold him over the bed and pretend to let him fall into the
covers and pillows. He LOVES this and his face shows it. It's the best face in the world.
5) His snuggle right when he gets up from a nap. He is my little snuggle bunny. He just
smells so baby-like and is so soft. I love it....

He is "almost" sitting up. He's great at sitting up when you hold his hands, but he'll only sit by himself for a few seconds before falling over. he just receieved the coolest excersaucer in the mail from William and Emily- (Thank you!!!!!!) Check him out. I'll post a video next week. he loves this thing and I love that it gives me a minute to fold the laundry or make bottles. We have it set up right in front of the glass doors to the deck so it's almost like he's outside, so he loves it even more. He really has to work to balance in it which is awesome for his muscles. We'll be sitting up all on our own any day now!



Happy Birthday William!!!!!

1 comment:

Byerly said...

Whoa! I have never seen such a cool exersaucer! Baby William is one lucky boy!