Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lots of pictures

I know, I know- I haven't posted in a long time....sorry! It's the end of the semester, the Holidays are getting closer, etc- no excuse, but I am sorry it's been awhile.... So I thought I should just post a lot of pictures and put some captions so you can see what's new with baby William....

Chad's new thing is putting him in the pouch and playing music- William loves it. I wonder if he can feel the vibrations and that's what he likes????


We went to a birthday party at Discovery Center and this was in the kids area- he loved it. It was a huge hexagon, octagon, something-agon with mirrors...


Christmas cookies for my colleagues at work....


Nap time with mommy- he's not too much of a snuggler these days, but everynow and then I can convince him to catch up on days of Our Lives with me :-)


someone's learned how to flip out of the bouncy...that must be why they put straps on them :-)

he's so excited to go outside- even if it was just for yard work....

after a good run...he's getting so big in the stroller!


he loves trying to hold his own bottle- but can really only do it when it's about empty :-)

he wasn't too sure about the swing...but finally figured it out and loves it! But only for about 15 minutes at a time....
Blogger will not let me add any more pictures right now....maybe this afternoon :-)

6 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

love the cookies! man how many batches did you make? they look awesome. your son is just so sweet. i know i say it all the time, but oh my goodness! i need that puppy chow recipe. i have not stopped thinking about it, help a sista out!

JTP said...

Puppy Chow:
8-9 cups cereal- chex, crispix, golden grahams, whatever you like
1c choc chips (i do half semi, half milk choc)
1c peanut butter- mmore or less if you like
1/4 c butter
1 1/2 c powdered sugar

Melt chips, butter and PB in microwave for 90 sec, stir, melt some more. When it's all melted and stirred pour over cereal in a BIG bowl, mix. Pour into a paper bag from the grocery store or several gallon ziplocs. Add powdered sugar and shake. It'll make a mess :-) I dump it out, let it cool a bit and then put it in a ziploc to keep. Courtney told me to try it in the freezer and that's where we keep ours now. it is SOOOO yummy frozen! Last but not least, go to gym....

The Colorado Carrs said...

HA! go to the gym!!!

I just LOVE his little expressions...he is so your son! we love our fleece thingy by the way. Wearing it often but just realized I didnt have a picture of it! I will get one soon.

Byerly said...

I LOVE all the pics of baby William. He seems like such a grown up:o) I'm so impressed with his ability to hold his bottle. You've got a smart one!!

Byerly said...

oh, and the puppy chow recipe sounds de-lish. i'm definitely making some of that very soon!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

thank you!!!!!! so excited to try it out. i love this stuff. my word verification word is "cutini" it is what baby William's martini would be called! ha!