Thursday, January 8, 2009

OOPs, here's our Christmas picture


So after talking to a few people I realized I never posted our Christmas picture...I really meant to, I did. I even bought a flashdrive of the photo specifically so I could post it on Christmas morning from my dad's house but his compuetr said something about "disabling a cookie"- what? Chad's mom's was our second stop on Christmas day and she lives too far in the country to have high speed internet, but far enough in the country to live close to the Rock Branch Christmas parade- which I plan on attending next year, so I guess the lack of Internet is OK- anyway- here it is our 2008 family/ Santa Christmas pic. I think I'm going to print it in black and white in an 8x10 and each year hang up all of the pics...so when he's 15 and his sweet girlfriend comes over...or comes up- I'm hoping for BR to be his girlfriend or maybe Sunday Rose Keith and Nicole's baby... :-) we can all look at his pictures and laugh about them....
Oh and Welcome to the world baby Lilah who was born today- 7lbs 8oz, 20in- Congratulations Rachael! I can't wait to see her birth announcements since you are the coolest invitation maker I know!

5 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

loved your Christmas card! i am so happy that baby lilah is here. she was early too, so jealous!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh and i did not even comment on BR being WDP's future girlfriend. how honored we are that you chose us, er well put us in the running along with good ole sunday rose.

The Colorado Carrs said...

this was a fun picture. I cant belive you got william to sit in santa' lap much less smile :}

Orange Julius Jackson said...

The Rock Branch Parade! HA! I have been in that parade! With Chadwick & Brian, we played disco on a flatbed.

Before that William R and I used to make the trek out there and watch the parade with his family. Ahhh the memories!

I want to go next year! I might even put my Mustang in it next year.

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

Loveeee the picture!! SO CUTE!