Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Photo Shoot


OK, On short notice I decided I should make Valentine cards...which of course means a Valentine's onsie. My roommate from Furman, Mary Katherine (who needs a blog!), and I used to write on candy hearts with "mean" phrases like "U have ugly teeth" "Play in traffic" "U R Not nice" etc...(yeah, we were bored a lot)...anyway back to the onsie...I thought WDP should have a candy heart onsie- it's blue, says "TextMe" and of course it has his name on it. It's kind of hard to read. I should've done "text me" in blue....I'm sure this'll be the only year Chad'll let me put him in a heart onsie, so I thought I should get some pictures....



This is the one skill I really wish I had- I want to be a good photographer sooo badly! Well, he wanted to eat leaves and twigs...no posing, no smiles...ugh. He still looks like a cutie to me!

We found Granny White Park on Sunday- they've got great baby swings...it was almost 74 degrees- I love February weather...when it's like this. WDP was just figuring out the swing- I think he wanted to eat it :-)

Happy Day to you! I hope the weather is awesome where ever you are!

9 comments:

Byerly said...

I think the unposed pictures are the cutest kind! Oh, how I wish I had your sewing skills.

The Colorado Carrs said...

74 degrees!!!!!

love the onsie...as always!

The Porters said...

Love the photos, love the shirt, love the hair.....

Sunday Grant Photography said...

you do a great job taking pictures! love the onsie too. you are SO talented!!!!

Callie said...

Love the super drooly picture

Anonymous said...

Those baby swings are THE BEST. It always makes for a good time at the playground.

text me. That's hilarious :)

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

loveeeeee the onesie! TEXT ME!! LOVE IT!!! :) I just got a new digital camera that detects when you smile (it has child and adult mode). the thing is brilliant.. you can not smile, then as soon as you smile it takes it!!! So, we have to practice with baby william!!!!

Kim said...

So glad I found your blog - WDP is getting SO big!!

Julie said...

Hey Jennifer! I didn't know you went to Furman! I went from 93-94 and then transferred to The College of Charleston! Small world!