Friday, February 20, 2009

A real photo shoot

Ok, so I finally went and had pictures made.... a few things I learned:

1) Be more vocal about backgrounds. I hated the blue tyedyed one, but didn't want to hurt their feelings...next time I'll say "Let's just use white"
2) Do not take more than one set of clothes. They will rope you into buying WAY more pictures because you need one for each outfit...ugh
3) WDP is super cute...oh wait I already knew that :-)

Here are a few of the cute ones- this is before they were edited so my arms still in them :-)...like them? want one?- I have a million and don't know what to do with them...








We did go to the doctor this week...he's been fighting an awful cold and I thought maybe it was something else. It wasn't...but he has been making these funny noises- enjoy the video....


Lastly, WDP officially has a tooth! maybe two- he sticks his tongue out everytime I try to look at them, but it's super sweet....yeah William!


8 comments:

Byerly said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are awesome. Do you just find yourself wanting to stare at his cuteness all day? He looks likes he trying to pull himself up in the video. So exciting!

The Colorado Carrs said...

oh he is to stinkin cute!!!!

Melanie said...

Oh I love the one in his overalls sucking his thumb...he's too sweet! I love baby teeth...glad his dr. appt. went well. How dare you not take you dr. a treat AND show up late!!!!

JTP said...

byerly he is pulling up...it's scary. he even pulls up on the doorframe.... I want to tell him to be content with crawling, but he wants to walk....I think it's because our babysitter's little girl is walking now so he wants to too- it's funny :-)

Sunday Grant Photography said...

those are sweet pictures. He is getting teeth! Could be why sleeping at night was rough, hhhmmm!?

Melanie said...

Hey, BTW, can you send a picture w/ Chadwick on Monday. Would love to add BW to my cuties on the fridge. Thanks!!!

Sasha said...

the pictures turned out great! i love the one in the wicker chair and the one where he is looking away and eli just saw the pictures and was talking to william...."oh look at you william, your so big" and now he wants to know when we are driving to tenn. always go with the white background-its the safest bet!ok so now send some pics our way!

The Porters said...

I didn't know he got his first teeth! OMG! Congrats! I am so sure why last week was so rough...:-)