Monday, March 2, 2009

The End of Winter

So even though we had a little snow Saturday night...not enough to close school :-(...I feel like it's the beginning of Spring. This weekend it's supposed to be in the mid 70s even though today the high is 36. I think we're going to try and take baby to the zoo :-) Our daffodils are starting to come up...if you remember we moved our picket fence and now have a line of daffodils in our front yard, where the fence used to be. can you move bulbs? Anyone know? Anyway....



We went to the pool again yesterday with my friend Aya and her baby Sanai. Isn't she adorable? William loved his first "date."





I've started working on WDP's Spring "wardrobe." I can't believe I'm making size 12 mo and having to add 2-3 inches in torso length- he's soo big! Here's one jonjon and another for our friend baby Chesson. Sica I want to make Wyatt some, but Spring is sooo far away for you...I promise I will when it's closer to shorts weather! I think we'll wear lots of these this summer- won't he be a cutie with this and no shirt playing in the sandbox we haven't built yet? :-)

look how tight his pants are...and how short! last time for these :-)

William is typically sleeping soo much better these days, except for last night. he had such a rough night from about 12:30 on- do you think it could've been his dinner? He had asparagus for the first time. Any ideas? he is starting to laugh when we brush our teeth- I'm trying to get him used to seeing a toothbrush so he'll want to use one. His new teeth are so sweet. Aren't you supposed to start brushing them???


look closely and you can see the baby teeth :-)

Lastly, we have a wheely bug that I splurged on at the end of my pregnancy...I think if pregnancy lasted for 8mo then he would have way fewer toys :-) I was bored last June...Anyway...Chad has started pushing him on it and it's so fun I could cry.... In one he is doing fairly well, the other one, he takes a fall, but it's sweet :-) He's into wearing his bibs backwards like a cape these days :-)


Happy week to you and bring on the Spring here in Tennessee!

7 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

Its spring here in Colorado!!1 I honestly cant remember the last time we had snow! I love those Wheely bugs!!!

Isnt asparagus gassy? I bet thats what it was!

JTP said...

Ohhh. I think you're right about the asparagus!

Rachael M. said...

You can move bulbs, but you'll have to wait for them to go dormant again...then you can dig them up and plant them wherever you want!

I can't believe how big he is. I can't believe how big Lilah is! She'll be 8 weeks old this week and I can't figure out where my tiny newborn baby went to :-(

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh my goodness that bib backwards like a cape is hysterical. i am going to have to try that with BellaRose! i love the outfits. like i have said before, you are amazing!I still forget to brush BR's teeth and she has a mouth full! I am terrible. We had several inches of snow last night, but it will be 70 by Saturday! Gotta love it!

Elizabeth said...

I love the Bulldog flag in the background! Woof woof! William is such a cutie!

Byerly said...

I have never seen a wheely bug before...it looks like a seriously fun time. The jonjons are SO cute! Chesson can't wait. Thanks so much JT.

KatieKate said...

I seriously cannot handle to too-tight-pants photo! Look at those diaper buns!!! So stinkin' cute.

I've got to get going on some stuff for Ry, too. I wish I had your embroidery machine!