Monday, March 30, 2009

A new adventure



I have to start the post with William in his toy box- so cute!!!! Chad put him in there Saturday morning and he was sooo happy :-)
Two big new things for baby william...

1) We are trying "table" food...meaning I give him bread crust or a cracker or rice cakes...he LOVES it! It makes going out to eat a little easier- give him a stick of bread and he's happy for 20 min... :-) We were at mellow mushroom and I ordered tortilla soup and it came with a side of sliced advocado and William gummed it all down! I need to try and find a few other things for him to try. Crackers are so messy....



2) We went yard saling on saturday trying to find a plastic yard thingy- little tikes-ish thing for the yard. I. will. NOT. pay. full. price. My new motto. Seriously, they are so expensive and we won't use it for very long....Someone some where has to have one of these things...but I digress, that's another post.... Anyway at the yardsale we bought a walker for $6...now it's not the plan toys wodden woodpecker walker that I dream about...that's $80...but he loves it. He is "walking" and by walking I mean putting all of his weight on the walker and going until he runs into something :-) It's pretty cute. He bumps into something and whines until you move him.




I am cleaning house and while I admire Jessica for having a yard sale...I am having a Craigslist sale. Craigslist is huge in Nashville and anything I've listed has always sold so let's hope this "sale" ogoes just as well. really it's just baby stuff. we're only having William so it's kind of nice to clean house once they've outgrown some things...I pulled out the baby einstein playmat and although he towers over it he had so much fun with it - I can't believe how big he is!!!! I kind of feel badly selling it, but I know he'll be bored with it before it sells :-)

4 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

ANything that doesnt go in June is going on Craigslist. I love it too!!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i am pleasantly surprised by craigslist. that is where i sold my couch. it was awesome. i need to put more things on there. i am ready to get rid of it all! William is so sweet. that is awesome that you can just sell what he outgrows. we have so much stuff that we are just keeping around for the next one. i would get rid of it all right now if i could!

KatieKate said...

sell sell sell
I loved getting rid of some of the random stuff... and who knows? You may be able to afford the Lexus of Walkers before you know it :)

Byerly said...

We love craigslist. That's how I ended up with a Bob jog stroller:o) I find that a good deal gives me a natural high. Purging/selling gives me the same feeling! Good luck! ~ William is so cute in the toy box.