Thursday, March 26, 2009

Da-da yes! Ma-ma no way!

You might be thinking...what is he playing on? is that a new toy...um, no, it's his bouncy. He drinks his milk in it every morning, but yesterday I turned around and he'd flipped around and was standing in it making it bounce/ rock. Chad was right there so he wouldn't fall...but I guess someone is getting too big to sit in the "baby" bouncy....

Yesterday WDP was completely content to hang with me until Chad came home. Then mom was the worst ever and he couldn't get enough of Chad.... He loves Chad to roll him around on the excercise ball (which we've yet to use for excercise :-)
Chad needed to shower after work and WDP started to sob, I mean hysterically crying at the bathroom door....of course I had to take pictures....



Then I let him into the bathroom and he wanted to be right up on the tub getting wet as long as he could see Chad...



Funny baby. I hope he kind of likes me today. But if he doesn't I can work on the one million sewing projects I have that are backing up...like this one. It's going to be William's Easter jonjon- what do you think? PS- I know his overalls are too tight/ too short. I was trying to let him wear them one last time- obviously a bad idea....

6 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

I love the jonjon and the rabbit silhouette!!!! SO CUTE!!! I think it is the sweetest funniest thing when they get so upset when the daddies go in the bathroom. I like to let BR in there too :) I never commented on your last post. You are so funny! Your lab coat is monogrammed. That right there is hysterical.

The Colorado Carrs said...

Rylie likes to sit in Wyatts bouncy like that!!

Daddy's seem to be so fun. I think they let them do stuff mom's dont. At least Myron does, like jump on the bed...

Melanie said...

Please teach me to applique like that...you are so good at it!!! I absolutely love the pics of him crying at the bathroom door.

Byerly said...

Sweet, sweet William. Dad's are so mysterious and fun because they are so different from Mom's. What a hoot!!

KatieKate said...

Just getting caught up here... but am extremely hjealous that you went to NKOTB without me. And the lab coat. THE LAB COAT. You are now my most favorite person ever.

Ry totally prefers Curt to me. It's a little maddening sometimes. She's a completely different person with him. So, I know how you feel. Mostly, it's ok. I mean, us moms need a break. But it just kills sometimes... I know.

Callie said...

Oh just wait! The boys always gravitate towards the females. When we took Jack Jack to see Thomas Live, he was so excited that he busted it (REALLY bad) on the way into the coliseum. He wouldn't let Peter hold him, only me. We took him to the medical staff inside and he would only let the EMT fix him up if I was helping. Will.i.am will have lots of Mommy only moments.

I'm glad that someone else takes pictures of crying babies. ha ha.

Love the bun bun! He's chocolicious!