Monday, April 20, 2009

Big Boy

We ventured out into the sandbox for a little fun this weekend! William was not too sure about it at first and then decided he liked the sand between his toes....obviously a trip to the coast will be in order for the summer! We couldn't play too long....he decided the sand might taste good (back to his motto ...it must go in my mouth) so we played for a bit then went off to Shawn and Vanessa's for Vanessa's birthday party. Shawn has this yummy new treat hushpiggies....If you like pork, these are for you....they were a pregnant girl's dream come true...pork inside hushpuppy breading...then fried...oh I'm getting hungry now! he also has a yummy BBQ sauce. So delicous! It's always fun to see them, and even more of a treat when food is involved :-) Enough about food...lunch period is far away.....






I converted some of William's sleep gowns into sleep shorts ...he looks so big boy in them..... Can you believe Thursday is his 9mo birthday?????

6 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh get ready for a lot of sand eating!!! BellaRose eats sand ALL the time, especially since she is a thumb sucker! I can't believe he is already almost 9 months! what in the world!

Elizabeth said...

I cannot believe it has been 9 months! It seems like yesterday that I heard your news! I LOVE the sandbox, by the way! Yall are going to have sooo much fun with that over summer break. I'm very impressed with your marathon as well. Many questions I've been meaning to ask you... :)

KatieKate said...

soooooo stinkin' cutte... love the alterations you made. Though, I DID love those sleeping gowns. Weren't they the cutest things EVER when they were tiny? *sigh* they grow so fast.

Byerly said...

Love the sandbox, love the new outfits.....and, I just can't believe all you accomplished during SB '09. You're my hero!

Courtney Dial said...

as usual, love those outfits! he's so cute in the sandbox, and i can't BELIEVE he's almost 9 mo.!

The Colorado Carrs said...

I mean look at him!!!!! chillin

We SOOOOO want to play