Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So much has happened....

Oh, where to begin... At the doctor he weighed in at 22.2 lbs and was 30.5in. Avergae for weitgh, but off the chart for tallness.... I guess that's why I have to add 2in to his 12mo jon-jons.... I hope he stays tall and perhaps will be a professional athelete of some sort and buy his mom a house
:-) hahhahahaha :-) William has said his first word...if it's a word...."Uh-oh" He will look at you, drop something and then give a big "Uh-oh" it's so cute the first 1,000 times per day he does it
:-)

We went to the Main Street Festival- so fun, but 87degrees and I was so worried he would get sun burned. It was so hard to put sunscreen on him and the stuff i bought seemed so cakey and was hard to rub in...Neutrogena's new baby sunscreen....we won't be buying it again.... Anyway, any suggestions on a sunscreen you like for babies????
how crazy is this kid bull ride??? :-)
We also took in our first Nashville Sounds game. I learned that 45 minutes is all the baseball he can stand and then he squirms. We sat in the shade and had a great breeze, but he wanted to shake the chains behind us, chew Chad's buttons, crawl on the yucky floor...we did manage to snag a picture with ozzie, the world's coolest mascot...He is seriously funny. I want to get a one on one with WDP and Ozzie to blow up and put in his room...I guess we have all summer to work on that....



William also "graduated from swim class- I was so proud of him. The first class he was clingy and the teacher said by the end you want him to be able to get his face wet and be happy- mission accomplished! Chad was funny with all the moms- Yeah Chad for taking him for the last three weeks! He even kicked his legs and splashed his arms a little...watch out Michael Phelps!




Did I mention my way cool garage sale find???? A Cozy coupe for $8 and a little tikes slide for $5- Whhoo-whooo!!! He LOVES the car, as in, love, loves it! It's so funny to see him with his hands on the wheel just loving life. I think we'll be in this a bunch this summer!
By the end of the weekend..."No more pictures...please!"
Tired tiger....

3 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

oh I am so sad I was hoping that sunscreen would be great. pooo

Looks like so much fun. I wish it was even close to 87 here!!!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

oh so many things to comment. i just number them like you do...
1. we are big aveeno fans for sunscreen
2. BellaRose is in swim class too. she has not quite figured it out but loves the water. by the end she is shaking
3. i think that William and BR weigh the same!
4. william is so cute
5. we love the cozy coupe. BR pretty much lives in hers, well it is really Will's but we have had it forever!
okay i think that is enough now.

KatieKate said...

soooooooooooooooooo cute
and the line about buying you a house... awesome

I can't wait to take Ry to the ballpark! It's gonna be a great summer!