Monday, August 24, 2009

Gardening

We had amazing weather in TN this weekend- 73 was the high on Sunday...It was just a sneak peak of fall, it'll be 94 Thursday, but William LOVED it! He is becoming my little gardening buddy. Straight from the garden to his tummy....


Check out our cantaloupe!!!!


I have scrapped the idea of having him drink milk from a sippie and we are continuing on with the bottle for now. He won't take a bottle forever I have to keep telling myself! He is into juice boxes now...How cute, right?

Check him out trying to feed himself. Just when Chad and I start to think he's so smart he'll bring us back to reality and eat rocks when we take him outside :-)

Did anyone see my FB status Friday night? WDP was so sweet. When I was giving him his bottle before bed he reached under my arm and patted me on the back while he drank his bottle. I tell you, he is the sweetest baby!!!

4 comments:

KatieKate said...

Ry wats all of our green peppers before we get inside, too! Everything has bite marks all over it!

KatieKate said...

EATS, eats.

The Colorado Carrs said...

oh he looks so much like you!!! I love it!

One step at a time with the bottles. I have come to believe that most of the sippy's out there are just like bottles anyways.

Byerly said...

I'm so jealous of your garden. Next year I'll have to get some tips from you. - We're getting ready to switch to milk and the sippie....I'm so nervous. I'm not a big fan of change...I don't think Chesson is either:o)