Monday, September 28, 2009

This past week for us...

A few quick pics and stuff for us over the last week....


This is how we're spending a lot of time lately....Melmo. Who? Elmo...no, no..that would be logical. WDP likes to watch "Melmo"...don't ask us why, but he calls the blue otter puppet on Baby Einstein's First Signs "Melmo". He either wants to snuggle with you and watch or he runs around waving his arms and doing the little baby squatting dance all babies do- adorable...... PS Check out the green chair/ cushion- a B-day gift from MK. It's a seat, it's a tunnel, it's anything. We LOVE it...from PB kids
Hey, Katie M....didn't I tell you to tell Rylie to NOT "ESP instant baby message" WDP and tell him how to get out of his carseat.....or whatever it is that babies do to share secrets.... This is how I found William yesterday- rocking the off the shoulders carseat and jonjon look...hmmmmmm how much longer until he crawls out of the crib? My real question is who's going to tell William that the off the shoulders look is only for girls?????

My dear friend Stacy married the sweetest guy Matt this weekend. The wedding was so fun, and this is a horrible picture- sorry. I really wanted you to see the cake. Yeah it was pretty, but it was to-die-for-yummy. Chocolate-y gooey goodness cake with caramel and nuts as the filling. The icing, oh the icing....it was buttercream, marshmallow fluffy yumminess like I'd never had. This was hands down the best cake I've ever had. I'm gaining five pounds just thinking about it now..... Thank you for getting married and inviting me so I could have a slice of this cake...or two, yep I'm not embarrassed, I had two...and looked for a to-go box. They didn't have any...saddness! Best Wishes to Stacy and Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!


This kid loves big fruits and veggies. He will eat a whole cucumber...if it's whole. Cut it up, no thank you.....

A few of my latest sewing projects. A "Go Dawgs" jonjon for WDP for "game day" wear. Next... A Halloween jumper for my highschool buddy Kathryn's little girl....she claimed the pumpkin costume I posted on FB for her new baby so I made this as a bonus :-)- I love the bow in the ghost's "hair" I hope she likes it... And lastly, a brother/sister outfit set for a new FB friend who found me through Twelve's blog- Lucy. Her son Colton needs a feeding tube so it has a top secret flap to hide it when not in use- quite clever if I do say so myself!



This kid LOVES balloons...as in if he sees them he makes a bee-line for the closest one. Publix is awesome for having balloons to satisfy his need. I hope he is always entertained by something so simple as a balloon :-)

Please, give me legos! He loves to sit in the box- who knew the box could be as fun as the toy itself!!! And pile as many legos in there as possible. He also likes you to put them together so he can take them apart...my little engineer :-)
So that's us in a nutshell for the last week or so. I had a great post ready this am and blogger deleted it... so this was the best post I could get.... I hope you are all doing fabulous!!!!!

5 comments:

KatieKate said...

Rock on with your bad sewing self :)

ANd I shall have a post-nap conversation with Rylie about spreading her carseat escape plans to the masses. Completely inappropriate and I apologize.

Elizabeth said...

I sure wish William would come visit us for a game and wear that adorable outfit!!! *hint hint*

Rachael M. said...

Oh, you are SEW crafty. I am SEW jealous!!!!!!!!

Byerly said...

JT - What an amazing idea for the feeding tube flap!! All your creations are just adorable! I can't believe how BIG William looks in his carseat. He's so cute!!

The Colorado Carrs said...

How did I miss this post!!! He is so grown up I cant believe it!!! looks like a little man.