Friday, October 2, 2009

2 posts in one week...I'm on a roll. I have decided that if William is in a jonjon with a long sleeve shirt (it's finally "fall" here ) he looks like a little baby...put him in pants and a long sleeve t shirt and he could pass for a 3 year old man. He looks soooo big in "big boy" clothes...I'm not sure what I think about this, but man he looks cute as a little boy.... all the ladies should beware :-) Check him out...
He was playing so hard climbing up the green chair and stepping down. Over and over. Getting sweaty at the same time. His own version of step aerobics. His laugh is so contagious and his smile is the best. It makes up for the sweaty little boy smell he gets after playing so hard :-)

We also found a set of 2 collapsible tunnels and 2 tents at Costco and William is in heaven. In and out of the tunnels over and over- if we try to get in the tunnels he thinks it's hilarious. The tent is his own personal hideout. I said tent, because he will get the other tent for Christmas :-) I like to multitask his gifts that way :-) We have the Brentwood Boogie tomorrow morning ...it'll be William's second race. I'm kind of hoping he will get "fussy" in the stroller so I can carry him and not run the whole thing :-) hahaha have a wonderful weekend...I hope it's fall-ish where you are.

4 comments:

The Colorado Carrs said...

sooooooo fun

KatieKate said...

I
Love
Him.

Unknown said...

what a little man!! love it.

Anonymous said...

jennifer and chad-william is sooo cute! thanks for the pictures I canhardly believe how big he's goted. His laugh is contageous really looks like a happy camper. You two are doing a great job with him. please give him a kiss for me and grandpa don-love,mom