Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Lasagna"

William is branching out from his avocado loving ways...he tried some lasagna and LOVED it. So I made spaghetti last night and he kept calling it "nagna"...OK, whatever- tomato sauce, noodles...sure, it's lasagna. He ate 2 bowls- 2 BOWLS!!!! Who is this baby? I guess we'll see how big he is Friday at his 15mo check up :-)


He has also discovered the broom. The other day Chad was feeding him and he wouldn't stop fussing until I put the broom beside the highchair so he could hold it...if only he could really use it to help around the house :-)

Finally, I have to admit that he is watching a few baby Einstein videos now and Sesame Street- I have no idea how babies find out about Elmo, but I think they are born to be obsessed with the red fuzzy creature. I cannot stop singing "Elmo loves his goldfish, his crayon too....lalalalalaala- Elmo's World" We just have to listen carefully for "Melmo"- baby Einstein or Elmo- which is Elmo and believe me he will let you know if you misunderstand him and try to show the wrong show.... I found a little Elmo bath toy that winds up and moves around the tub and William even took it to bed last night. When he woke up at one crying he was still holding it :-) And I figured out this morning that he was upset because he was cold- the babysitter opened his window and shut the blinds and I didn't check it last night- Mom of the Year right here...sorry William!

Excuse the pile of laundry in the den...it was clean, it was pressed, just not in his closet. This picture would've been so cute! H eloves to stand and hold his hands behind his back :-)

4 comments:

KatieKate said...

Clean AND pressed? Woman, you are too much.

And I FINALLY found a short broom for Ry. All the cousins are obsessed with this one broom in the family and I cannot find a 'kids' one for the life of me. But yesterday in the grocery storre I just bought a little version that's for sweeping up crumbs. It's the perfect height for Ry AND she gets a dustpan. He's in heaven.

Byerly said...

Lasagna! What a big boy. -- I do think he and Chesson would be great friends. Chesson loves to 'clean.' I can only mop when he takes a nap b/c he wants to play with it so badly (ick). --- How could you have known the window was open? You get a free pass on that one for sure!!

MJG said...

I am convinced that William and my niece Clara would be the best of friends if they met. She LOVES sweeping, so much that they bought her a kid-sized broom and dustpan. She also loves Elmo and walks around singing that song constantly. So, if you'd like to arrange a love connection, she lives in San Antonio and will be 2 in January. She's got blonde hair and big brown eyes and her daddy plays the drums just like Chad....

Unknown said...

o you are training him so well. you are such a great mom. what a handsome man he is too, that hair is too cute.