Friday, November 13, 2009

"Rock Climbing"

We are having such an unusual spell of amazing weather. William and I are trying to get out to the park that's across from our neighborhood everyday- I know the rainy, cold days are fast approaching! While he is still enthralled with slides and climbing up...


and going down....


His new activity is "rock climbing." I may just have a Conrad Anker on my hands....

So Chad and I have always called this part of the park "Pride Rock" from The Lion King...

and now William loves it too- running between the rocks, "climbing" the rocks, watching the big kids play on them, etc. He loves it. I never knew having a boy and being a "boy mom" would be so fun :-)

3 comments:

Byerly said...

Boys are so much fun!! I'm so jealous of your great weather. It's been cold and rainy for days!!

Sasha said...

ewwwww i know that park!i have pictures of the boys up there, they had fun!! that was pre-jack...hard to believe that!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

this weather has been crazy beautiful! glad you are getting out in it to enjoy it!