Thursday, December 17, 2009

hummus

WDP is kind of a picky eater. Picky? Really...didn't you say he was 28lbs? Yep, but he's 28lbs of avocados, kosher all beef hot dogs, spaghetti, yogurt, puffs, and now hummus. He loves it. I think it's the dipping part he likes the most. The other night I gave him a small bowl of it, some pretzels and then went to work on his spaghetti and turned back around to find him like this. Oh, the sweet boy!
Chad and William are taking a "boys weekend" trip to go see his mom today- Sunday. It'll be my first time alone in 17 months. I almost feel badly that I'm excited :-) Excited to just sit around, read, watch some old tivo stuff, sleep, sleep, and sleep some more. I'll miss them and I'm ready for Sunday, but just not until I have "my" weekend just doing nothing. :-) Bye-bye baby and daddy!


Here's a quick shot of WDP relaxing in the morning...more than likely watching Elmo

4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

BellaRose is a picky eater too, not all the time, but sometimes. it is so strange! hummus is a good one for sure. it is funny how the babies are all about the dipping. BR's teachers love the stockings!! you are the best.

The Colorado Carrs said...

such a boy in that last picture!!!

That is how I get Rylie to eat most the time. Figure out a "dip" she can use!!!!

Elizabeth said...

"Baby" William looks 12 in the first picture!!! Oh my is he growing up!!! What a handsome fella!

Byerly said...

Hummus seems like such an adult food. William just must be very advanced:o) Chesson eats a lot of grilled cheese, goldfish, and banana. I'll have to give 'dipping' a try!