Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My favorite Christmas gift



We had a portrait painted of William for Christmas. I just love it. It's framed and hanging in the dining room. Sorry this isn't the best picture. Chad has a bunch of drum stuff stacked under it...obviously not a formal dining room :-) The web address was http://www.personalartist.com/ Her name is Laurie. She was so nice and I thought very affordable. This is my favorite Christmas gift...besides the new light for my sewing room :-)

Here's William being "nice" to the "baby" before we hung it up :-)

Ok, and I'm thinking about doing a blog with sewing stuff on it so people can order things. it would still be all custom ordered, but I thought it'd be an easy way to show people a few ideas and have prices up because I'm such a bad salesman..and photographer...It's up on the "Blog List"...it's a VERY rough start.....

1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

What an awesome Christmas gift!! I love it. I am so proud of you for finally starting to sell sell your sewing. Good for you!!! My sister, in Greenville, bought most of her Christmas presents from a neighbor who does something similar from home. She sells other things to like baskets (you know the cool modern ones made out of material) and bags and scarves, etc. All her prices include monogramming. It is a really great business. Good luck to you!!