Friday, January 15, 2010

Enjoying the "heat"

It has been C.O.L.D. here...I mean we're talking if it's above 25 I think it's warm. William loves to be outside and this has thrown a wrench in our plans. His new school has an awesome indoor playground and a new Chick Fil A is opening next week(yes, Ashlee Lawson is coming- yeah!) close to us with what looks like a rockin' indoor playground, so we'll make it to March, but we were lucky enough to have a "hot" day yesterday at 50 degrees so we ran home to take a spin in the cozy coupe. He was sooo cute. He doesn't get the push with your feet part and his legs are too long to just hang so this is our compromise. School's getting better. I just love when they tell me how sweet he is and that he loves his art class. My little Picasso...or more like my little Jackson Pollock....

1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

we will be in the 50's today too and it is all I can do NOT to want to lay out. It feels like a heat wave after all this bitter cold. William is just too cute and I am so happy to hear that school is going so well!!!