Monday, January 25, 2010

Guys Weekend

Chad and William went away for a "guys weekend." Of course that meant a weekend for me to get caught up on 1) sleep 2) sewing projects and 3) sleep. I think the boys had fun being in Atlanta for the weekend (thank you William and Emily...mainly Emily because she watched and played with WDP all day so Chad could work on their basement), and of course I love the feeling of accomplishment after a big sewing weeknd. I am almost caught up on projects. And major exciting news...I had my first order from someone I don't know!!!! Yeah!!!! So fun! I'll try to get pictures tonight of my projects. I LOVE this picture of William and Maddie (Ma-Ma). He talked about her all afternoon. I'm sure she's not missing WDP...he fed her chapsticks to their dog....poor Maddie. If I knew where to buy Sprite flavored chapstick I would definetly send her some more!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

sprite flavored Chapstick.....Rylie is intrigued!!!

MJG said...

I know for a fact Target sells Dr. Pepper flavored chapstick. Maybe they have Sprite too? It's the Bonnie Bell Lipsmackers kind.

Paula said...

They had sprite flavored chapstick and skittles chapstick at CVS before christmas...

Unknown said...

o my word he looks so big walking away to monkey joes. how fun.
glad you got some time to catch up.. can't wait to see. that's exciting you got your first order from an outsider, nothing like that feeling.