Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow day version 2.0

This is our second TN attempt at snow. We were out of school on Friday and they were nice enough to let us know the day before at 4:30 so I stayed up a little late knowing I didn't have to get up quite so early. Well, we have 2-3 in...enough to cover all the grass, but then we got 1/2 in of ice last night to cover all the fluffy-ness and make it hard and crunchy- boo! William has been sick since Monday with his first antibiotic needing earache. Its been pitiful! A fever, he's not hungry, he just wants to sit around..poor Bunny! Today was his first day without a fever and we thought we'd enjoy the snow...we tried. Maybe we'll get one more attempt at snow this winter! On another note, the indoor time has given me lots of time to sew...Click here to see what I've been up to!

We took the convertible out of the storage building to let WDP take a little spin.... The ice was so hard the car could hardly break through it...

We were trying to be creative and find indoor fun- William found Chad's dress up glasses for his 80s band.... I may have a little rocker on my hands....
We went out to Krispy Kreme this morning just to get out of the house. You would think WDP would love a "hot and now"...nope, but the cookie monster coloring book in the kids corner was quite entertaining.... Our sandbox looked so sad to me, just waiting on Spring and summer!

3 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i saw this post originally on your clothing blog and thought it might be meant for this blog :)! Snow days are awesome, but being stuck inside is a little rough. Looks like you had fun though.

Rachael M. said...

You look so pretty sitting back there, smiling at that sweet boy and his doughnut :-D

I'm so impressed with the sewing! I finally did some stuff with my machine today! I am slowly but surely figuring things out! I'm getting excited - look out world, I'm going to have a monogram all over you :-D

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

I love those pics! So precious, the glasses look great on him :)