Monday, February 8, 2010

Is he not the cutest?


William is becoming funnier and funnier- I know I'm biased, but look at him... He cracks himself up in the mirror, he'll laugh at funny things on Sesame Street, he wants to say "tunnel" and move things between his legs (cars, stuffed animals, etc). It's just fun to see his little personality coming out.

We went to a birthday party yesterday a Winter Wonderland party for sweet Gabriel. Check out the decorations- Melanie does the best parties... little Gs and 3s with blue icing, there was a snowman cookie decorating station, a "wrap an adult as a snowman" activity game, cupcakes, taco soup, etc, etc, etc...


He did play with trucks too, not just dolls!

It was the first time William's wanted to leave our sides and go off and play...not with the big kids, but in the kid's rooms with their toys. Check out Jenna's dollhouse. Lucky. I soo would've wanted this dollhouse. I know he needs a haircut. I'm working on that this week- we almost need to pull it back its getting so long :-)


He has his first class party this week. I made these stuffed hearts for the kids in his class- they were harder than they look! Thank goodness there are only 6 kids! We also have the PERFECT valentine's. I found my new favorite blog... BunnyCakes. Most of her files are free pdfs, I bought the elephant cards personalized from her etsy shop for $3.75 (bargain!). I just l-o-v-e them. He loves elephants and tunnels- elephants were easier to incorporate into a card than a tunnel :-) Check out the blog- it is awesome!!!!


Ok, I am trying not to put a ton of sewing stuff on this blog, but to keep most of it on my sewing blog (which is doing so well thanks to great people like you who pass my info on! I can't believe how busy I've been :-)...anyway, I just can't resist posting this. I LOVE this new bunny applique- it's just too sweet. I can't wait to make William a little tee shirt with it closer to Easter :-)

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Okay what do I love most about this post? That I was featured on it or that ADORABLE pic of William in the mirror?! Can't decide! BTW, can I be one of WDP's classmates? Just checking. Oh, and maybe you can get a dollhouse like that next Xmas at MelMelMart...ha,ha! Loved having you all here. Hey, I think I need those bunny shirts...maybe 3 different pastel ginghams?

Sunday Grant Photography said...

what a fun party! as a hostess gift for our baby shower I wanted to do sugar cookies that spelled Hollings but could not find alphabet cookie cutters anywhere! I might have to look harder for BellaRose's birthday! Those were too cute. Love your valentine's!!! You are just so stinking creative and talented. Those kids (and moms) are going to love the hearts!

KatieKate said...

Your hearts came out AWESOME! Wooo hooo!

And I seriously heart that dollhouse too. Super fun.

Melanie said...

Sunday...the cookie cutters are from the Wilton box of 100 cutters. I got them at Walmart for $9.99! Didn't even buy them for the letters & numbers but they were so cute I coudn't help but use up the scrap dough. So head to Walmart...and BellaRose can use the rest of the cutters for Playdough!

Byerly said...

Yep, he's pretty much the cutest!! Don't you worry one second about that hair, it's adorable. And you continue to amaze me with your talents. I have no idea how you find the time to do all these awesome things... do you sleep?

Unknown said...

yes, he is so cute, you are def. not just biased.
what a cute party, i love those favors and those cupcakes are adorable.
love the hearts too, what a sweet little gift.

Rachael M. said...

I am so stealing this theme for a future Lilah birthday...

I want to be JTP - kicking craft's ass and monogramming names... :-D

Sunday - I also bought a pack of just letter/number alphabet cookie cutters at Hobby Lobby, and with the 40% off coupon you can get almost every week, I think I paid $6.00 for them :-)