Friday, March 19, 2010

Bunny picture

We ran to the mall yesterday so I could get a popsicle maker...I'll blog about that later, but WDP saw the bunny and had to go over. How adorable is this picture? So different than our Santa picture this year. Then again there was no one in line so he got to "play" around with the bunny and we weren't rushed to get a picture. We also weren't really dressed for a picture, but his smile is so sweet I wanted to share :-) Sorry for the big space- I scanned the picture at school and can't get all of the white space to disappear!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

oh my word!!!!!!

look at that hair!!!

Elizabeth said...

He is changing so much these days, Jennifer! I can't get over the differences in the last few months. Really getting to be a big boy!

Unknown said...

that is precious. he looks so happy to be in that big bunny's lap.
can't wait to hear about this popsicle maker, we are big fans of the popsicle around here.