Thursday, March 18, 2010

A weekend trip

I know it's Thursday and this trip is from last weekend, but this time change has been so hard to adjust to this time.... I don't know why. I guess because I'm staying up later, but getting up "earlier" Hopefully a few naps this weekend will help me to adjust! We went to Greenville and Elberton last weekend to see the grandparents. William was in heaven. Grandparents and cousins that gave him tons o'attention. Nice! He had fun playing in the yard with my dad "Popa" and would "jump" which really means bending at the knees for WDP but then he'd sit down and want my dad to sneak up behind him and throw him in the air. Over and over. Popa was a good sport! Think as you're looking at these "one, two, three!"

In Elberton his little cousin Ian was nice enough to bring over his little tikes inflatable...oh the fun...and drama- William and Ian had several run-ins in the jumpy thing and I think a few bruised eyes and feelings were exchanged! It was fun though. Just look at the pictures- He would run through the back and then practically throw himself out the net and onto the slide. It was taking 2 people to try and catch him. He was so excited... I need to find one of these on Craigslist for the summer....
This was his face most of the time he was in the jumpy.


Most of the pictures were blurry because he was running so fast... he would literally dive out of the bouncer and onto the slide....



And "thank you" to those of you who noticed my gramatical error in my title and graciously didn't point it out to me..."your" and "you're"...how did I mess those up...sheesh!

2 comments:

Byerly said...

That is some serious inflatable fun! It's huge!! How Fun!

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!!! I can't believe you had that inflatable inside!

You didn't mention our super dancing on Friday night!