Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So we are staying busy here...

Monday is my last of school- I cannot believe I am finishing up my 9th year teaching! Where has the time gone? Ahh, summer! How I love thee.....

William is also finishing up his first semester of school and now knows the letters A, M, S, T, P and O...and W. I am only responsible for teaching him W- mainly because I put them on everything! I don't think he'd be able to spell anything other than Mop and stop...pam. stamp. hmmmm... Quick cute story I asked him what was on his shirt expecting to get "double ewe" or "truck fabric" as a response and he said "mama make"...seriously? Could he be any cuter??? I embroidered beach towels for all of WDP's friends at school for their class party. MelMel made me the cutest tags for the towels. I loved them!

William and I are trying to keep busy visiting the zoo, train store, local parks, etc. Busy minds and hands are a good thing these days..... How sweet is he in the bath tub. Can't wait for the pool to open June 1!!!!

3 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

i wish we could go to the pool together! that would be so much fun. I also wish that you were a parent in BellaRose's school. Those towels are awesome. We love you here in Black Mountain!

Byerly said...

The towels are awesome! William is so cute in the tub - love those bubbles! --- And, yipee for summmer vacation!!

Unknown said...

so happy for you that school is almost over and you and william can play and go to the pool.
those towels are amazing, i too wish will was in williams class. you are going to be that favorite mom.
william is so cute in the tub with all those bubbles.