Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Trio is becoming a Duo


Well I've been debating how to post this for everyone to see...no easy way to say it- I'm getting divorced. Blah. My Trio is becoming a Duo. I never thought this would be me in a million years. No, I don't want it. Yes, we've been to counseling. Yes, my heart is broken. Again, not my choice...but we don't always get what we want, so I will be divorced at 34. Boo. That's all I can say. We are still living together and to say the very least it is awkward. I have always known I have wonderful friends in Nashville, but over the last few months as all of this has unfolded I have discovered that my friends both here and far away are truly amazing and that William and I are so loved, by so,so many people. Please pray that William and I will be OK ( I know God will take care of us) and that we'll figure out this family thing as a Duo. I think he and I make a pretty good team. I guess we'll find out.

11 comments:

Melanie said...

I know this has been the most difficult thing that you've ever been through, but I thank God everyday that you and Chad got married 'cause if you didn't, I wouldn't have you to call my friend. And I certainly wouldn't have William to love! You have shown yourself as a true "class act" over the past few months and I admire the way you are handling everything. We are here now and will comtinue to be here for you and William as things evolve and change in the future. You are a sweet, beautiful, honest, loving individual and William is blessed to have such a fabulous mother. Love you both!

Becky said...

tears are flowing as i read this jennifer. i am so very thankful for you and i KNOw that you and william are going to be fine...but the heartache in the midst of this is almost unbearable. you have shown such incredible bravery and honesty in this journey...i'm honored to call you my friend and will do absolutely anything for you and baby william in the weeks, months and years ahead (including making you crepes with nutella!!!!) love, love you much.

KatieKate said...

Oh, Jen. Hang on. I'm trying to compose myself.

Let us share in the burden and grief and scary parts with you, ok? Don't go it alone... we're all here for you!

Jessica said...

Love you......

Callie said...

"Things aren't always as they appear. Sometimes what seems to be the end is really just a new beginning. Like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly."

Love you!!! You are strong!

Colton's Journey said...

Your in my thoughts and prayers!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. I am praying for you and William. Love you.

Rachael Mattone said...

Jennifer I am proud of you. This is such a difficult thing for you and William to go through. You ate one strong cookie and I have no doubt that you will make it out on the other end of this even stronger and better than you are right now.

Rachael M. said...

Having been there before, I know how heartbreaking it is, and I really, really feel for you. I can only imagine that it is ten fold worse when there is a little one involved.

You know I'm always here if you need me!

Unknown said...

Jennifer, I'm so sorry. I am praying for you and your sweet William.

Kim said...

Oh Jennifer I am sorry to hear you are going through this. You are a strong, fun, smart, loving person. I know you will get through this with dignity and grace. My thoughts are with you and William during this time.