Monday, August 23, 2010

we are still here....

We're still here...just staying busy. A few pics so you'll see how my little baby is now a full fledged boy... I have a post on his birthday, but the pictures are at home and I have never time at home to load them - sigh- WDP could not be any sweeter... I am still reading y'all's blogs, just not commenting - most "visual verification" things are blocked at school- booo! We've been to the fair, got my annual "WDP in a huge tractor pic", etc...I got a new camera- my pictures are starting to come along.... any pointers???




getting a much needed hair cut from my friend Amanda :-)

Fair fun...

Friday Night Lights...I took WDP to the stadium Friday night before the game so he could play and he LOVED every minute of it... I heard lots of "more girls" the whole next day and "boys throw fast"...so cute!

Here's one where I caught him mid "dance"- he LOVED watching the cheerleaders before the game started :-)

My sewing pictures are coming along too...click over here to see more :-)

And lastly a HUGE "Way to go!!!!" to my friend Courtney. She quit her "day" job to work full time on her party planning and entertaining blog Pizzazzerie and is doing AMAZING! She's been all over our local tv station, in magazines, featured on other blogs, a Martha Stewart "Dreamers into Doers" I am just so proud of her for taking a risk to do something she loves and even more so because she is doing so well at it!!! Yeah Courtney!!!! Check her out- she has party ideas that are actually do-able and still fabulous!!!!!

5 comments:

KatieKate said...

More Girls!

Oh my word... I may have snorted when I laughed at that one. So stinkin' cute.

Sunday Grant Photography said...

I love that he loves to watch the cheerleaders! perfect.
So glad to see you here.
Also very excited for your friend. That is so exciting!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

speaking of word verification....I try to post on your custom clothes blog and i see the word but there is no where for me to type. That happened last time too so that is why you have not seen me commented there in awhile. I think you are doing awesome and everything looks so good. Maybe one day you can quit your day job and do this full time!!

Byerly said...

A little boy! William is a handsome fella isn't he. -- I particularly loved the pic of him dancing - too cute!!

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

YAY!!!! THANK YOU!!! And going to finish up your FABULOUS new website very soon so you can begin to post over there :)