Friday, August 27, 2010

So I made cupcakes...lots of cupcakes. Coach Norris works with me at school and is "that" cynical teacher every school has, but is secretly really funny... So I made cupcakes for his birthday. The best part.... Nutella buttercream filling! Nutella buttercream you say, oh yes! I've been dreaming of it for a while...Just make your fav buttercream and add a jar of nutella. Beat really well until it's fluffy. Then I just used a wide tip and poked it into the cupcakes so everyone would have a surprise when they bit into the cake
:-)
I also love my toppers. Melanie is the queen of cupcake toppers and labels, so I gave it a try...not too bad for my first try. I love this pic of the cupcake in the electronic chemical balance :-)

I also did a few "Happy Friday!" cupcakes for some sweet teachers I know. I wish you guys worked with me....I would bring treats more often!

4 comments:

KatieKate said...

best
co-worker
ever
award
goes
to
JTP

Jessica said...

uhhhhhhh
mouth.watering.

Melanie said...

stop showing off...btw, you're definitely a giver and not a taker!

Byerly said...

I wish I worked with you too! Yum-my!