Monday, August 30, 2010

William was so sweet and said "Moma no work" this morning- at 5:15 when he got up right after me- I think my shower woke him up... Sweet buddy! I wish I could stay home- we have such great fun on the weekends....
Just a few pics....
WDP modelling a tote bag for Halloween candy... see more of my new designs here
Just being silly in the yard.... he loves running "real fast mama, real fast" :-)

We went to Dragon Park and he kept looking in the "tunnel" and told me someone was in there... it's so cool to see him start imagining things!
You can tell my excercise ball stays outside for him, not me :-) At least someone uses it!

We went to the zoo with sweet Finn and Becky. The elephants were sooo close! A perfect day!

I can't decide how to get better lighting outside if it's not so bright.... hmmm, still learning the new camera!
I told WDP to give me a silly face and this is what I got :-)

1 comment:

KatieKate said...

Maybe you could both just move in with me- and bring all your cuteness? 'K, thanks.