Friday, September 24, 2010

We went to the zoo for the birds last weekend and *gasp* they were closed!!!! William could not believe it...
Sadness ensued....much drama.... poor buddy!But wait, Super Mommy remembered the "tot lot" and we headed there for some much needed fun and jumping... Happiness finally!
We left and he napped from 10:30 until I woke him up at 3:45.... I will hit the tot lot more often!!!

A side story...we were at the park playing yesterday and they had a "drive thru"/ window thing and I placed an order for a tater tot and then said no wait, I'll have a , umm, ummm...and acted like I couldn't decide and William piped up "diet coke?" Glad he knows what I order at Sonic :-)

3 comments:

KatieKate said...

I'm bustin' a gut that he said, "Diet Coke." awesome

Why could you not make the zoo open? Oh, I know. You left your super mom powers at home. I get it.

Byerly said...

You are super mommy!! I bet your diet coke is what gives you your super powers!!

Melanie said...

I love that kid...can he order a diet coke for mel mel, too?