Tuesday, October 5, 2010

WDP and I have been busy at birthday parties and just finding mischief to get into together! He is becoming so sweet it just melts my little heart!!! He now says "Good eye-de-a mama" to almost anything I say. Not sure why he ennuciates idea that way but it's so cute! When the camera is out he either says "no more camera" or "take picture of willy" We have his first class field trip this Thursday to Lucky Ladd pumpkin patch- I can't wait! I'm taking the day off to "chaperone!" Just a few pics of him being silly in the yard , rocking a bounce house at Brody's birthday party, and mainly asking me to take more pictures of him!!!


he loves wearing this jacket with the "hat" or hood..I love how big the hood is- I think he looks super cute in it :-)giving me a fake "cheese"
"no baby clothes, more willy" I was trying to stage baby clothes photo shoots and well, we ended up playing chase....

2 comments:

Byerly said...

You are right, the jacket and hood are so cute!! As my mom would say, "what a lamb-chop"!!

KatieKate said...

Um, I want Rylie to marry William. Thank you.